All candles are trimmed for the first burn. Please trim the wick before each burn thereafter. Wicks can be easily trimmed with wick trimmers.
Keep the lit candle inside and away from anything flammable.
Never leave a burning candle unattended or on a windowsill.
Lit candles are hot! Never touch the jar or tin while a candle is lit.
Do not burn candles for more than 3 to 4 hours at a time. To ensure candles don't tunnel, make sure to always burn long enough so the wax pool reaches the edge of the container. This may take 3 to 4 hours.
If your candle tunnels, please check the video at the top of this page.
To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL-listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave Melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do NOT eat, Do NOT add water, and Do NOT melt on a stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Use in well-ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
Want to change your wax melt scent? Use a cotton ball when the wax is liquefied. Add one or two cotton balls to the melted dish then remove. wipe clean
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device